Maxima is the Class 4 certified security door in the Silvelox Design Doors series.
Class 4 ensures the highest level of security against noisy, persistent break-in by an expert burglar who can use such tools as drills, saws, hatches, hammers. It is particularly suitable for installation at the main entrance of villas, isolated houses or shops at risk of burglary.
A key feature is a double-cylinder interlocking deadbolt, two locks in one which can be opened with one master key and a service key. The first operates both the cylinders whereas the service key only controls the lower cylinder with the four pins and the switches. This version is available on customer request.
SECURITY LOCKING CYLINDER SYSTEM
• 5 master keys
• 1 service key
• New silver key (Alpacca) patented until 2040, over 7.5 million combinations
• Anti-extractor plate in “Puma Steel®” (special carbon steel) with a shape that follows the key profile
• Weakening pre-cutting weakening for early breaking
• Double coupling connection bar with anti-drill pins
• Front and rear anti-drill pins
• Corrosion resistance grade 5 (maximum grade according to EN1670)